Peter Maloney BA (Psychology and Mathematics;) Dip Ed; MAPC, DSO Counselling; DSO Hypnosis; DSO Coaching
Teacher, Mentor, Coach, Counsellor and Hypnotherapist
Rather than follow a particular technique, my offer to you is:
- to be human together
- to bring to the teaching/mentoring/counselling/coaching/therapy relationship all that I have learned through:
- extensive cross-cultural personal and professional experience
- continual study and reflection
- to be fully available for your concerns
- to listen to you respectfully
- to learn, respond and create together appropriately
remembering always that we are unique individuals, not a condition or label.
Each person is a unique individual. Hence, teaching, mentoring, coaching, counselling, hypnotherapy should meet the uniqueness of the individual’s needs, rather than tailor the person to fit a particular theory of what it is to be human.
Milton H. Erickson, paraphrased
I have worked in city and rural NSW and Victoria, The Kimberley, Poland, Ireland, Northern Territory and Tasmania in roles including:
- teacher through primary and secondary schools
- deputy principal
- counsellor and welfare officer
- education consultant
- male counsellor – women’s crisis centre
- volunteer – centre for refugee survivors of torture and trauma.
My formal qualifications include: Diploma in Agriculture; BA (Psychology and Mathematics); Graduate Diploma in Education; Mastering the Art of Professional Coaching; Diploma Coaching for Solutions; Diploma Counselling for Solutions; Diploma Solution Oriented Hypnosis.
I am a registered provider with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Phone 0437 776 479
ABN 86 447 819 899